CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:30 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 21, 2005, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the May 31, 2005, Special City Council Meeting and the June 7, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action on Appointment to the Parks and Trails Committee
5. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
6. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2004-2005 Fiscal Year Budget
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 16th day of June, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder