CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 15, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the November 1, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action on Driveway Access for The Cedars, Plat C, Lots 9 and 10
5. Review/Action on Variance for Canyon Heights, Plat G, Lot 6
6. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for The Cedars, Plat E, Phase 4
7. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Canyon Heights, Plat B
8. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Canyon Heights, Plat C
9. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cottages at Canyon Heights, Plat B
10. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting an Amended Interlocal Agreement with Utah Local Governments Trust
11. Review/Action on Pressurized Irrigation Base Fee
12. Review/Action on Canvass of 2005 General Municipal Election
13. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
14. Board and Committee Reports
15. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
16. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 10th day of November, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder