CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 18, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the March 4, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Presentation Regarding the New Cottonwood Well
6. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Parks and Trails Committee
7. Review/Action on Final Site Plan for the Cedar Hills Retail Center for the Commercial Property Located on the Southeast Corner at the Intersection of Cedar Hills Drive and 4800 West - Amsource
8. Review/Action on Acceptance of Bid for Mesquite Park Improvements
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-205
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of March, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder