PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 1, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
4. Amendments to the City Code Title 9, Chapter 1, Article A, City Council and Title 9, Chapter 1, Article C, Board of Adjustment
5. Minutes from the March 18, 2008, Regular City Council Meeting
6. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
7. Report on Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
8. Review/Action on Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
9. Review/Action on Final Subdivision Plat for St. Andrews Estates, PRD, Located Between 10950 North and 10570 North along the East Side of Canyon Road (Golf Course Hole 15)
10. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code Title 9, Chapter 1, Article A, City Council and Title 9, Chapter 1, Article C, Board of Adjustment
11. Review/Action on Amendments to the Guidelines for the Design and Review of Planned Commercial Development Projects Specifically Building Height Limitations
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 27th day of March, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder