PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 1, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 1, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Amendments to the City’s Compensation Plan to Reduce the Salaries for Elected and Appointed Officials - CANCELLED
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the January 4, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting and the January 18, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Amendments to the City’s Compensation Plan Regarding Volunteer Fire and EMT Compensation
5. Review/Action on Fiscal Year 2003-2004 Audit
6. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Planning Commission
7. Review/Action on Contribution to Family First Event
8. Review/Action on Community Services Department
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
13. Review/Action on Contracting for a City Attorney
14. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the City Manager’s Contract
Posted this 27th day of January, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder