PUBIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a public hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 15, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed Amendments to the 2004-2005 Fiscal Year Budget
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the March 1, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting and the March 8, 2005, Special City Council Meeting.
4. Presentation/Discussion Regarding Setbacks for Lots with Five or More Sides
5. Review/Action on Percent of Sales for Pin High Golf
6. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2004-2005 Fiscal Year Budget
7. Review/Action on Ordinance Regarding the Utah County EASY Program
8. Review/Action on City Council Procedures
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 10th day of March, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder