CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 5, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 5, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the March 15, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Appointments to the Golf Course Advisory Committee
5. Review/Action on Golf Course Management Agreement
6. Review/Action on Easement Agreement with All American Development
7. Review/Action to Grant a Variance for Canyon Heights, Plat B, Lot 39
8. Review/Action on Final Plat for Elliott Fields
9. Review/Action on Funding for Boys/Girls State
10. Review/Action on Policy Regarding Dissemination of Police Activity in the City Newsletter
11. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
12. Board and Committee Reports
13. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
14. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 31st day of March, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder