PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 19, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed Amendments to the 2004-2005 Fiscal Year Budget
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the April 5, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting and the April 12, 2005 Special City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Implementation of a Golf Fee
5. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2004-2005 Fiscal Year Budget
6. Review/Action on Repealing Ordinance 11-17-2003A Regarding the Certified Tax Rate
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of April, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder