PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a public hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 17, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Street Naming of 4680 West
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the May 3, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Street Naming of 4680 West
5. Review Budget for Fiscal Year 2005-2006
6. Review/Action on Library Reimbursement
7. Review/Action on Special Election 2005
8. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
9. Board and Committee Reports
10. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
11. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 12th day of May, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder