PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 7, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Petition for Disconnection for the Property Located at Approximately 4210 West Harvey Boulevard, East of Deerfield Elementary
3. Amendments to the Budget for Fiscal Year 2004-2005 (July 1, 2004 to June 30, 2005)
4. Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2005-2006 (July 1, 2005 to June 30, 2006)
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the May 17, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting, the May 10, 2005, Special City Council Meeting and the May 24, 2005, Special City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action on Proposed Eagle Scout Project
5. Review/Action on Petition for Disconnection for the Property Located at Approximately 4210 West Harvey Boulevard, East of Deerfield Elementary
6. Review/Action on Resolution of Intent Establishing Parameters for the General Obligation Bond
7. Review/Action on Impact Fees and Water Rights Regarding the Units Affected by the Landslide
8. Review/Action on Proposed 2005-2006 Fiscal Year Budget
9. Presentation on Culinary Water Audit
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 2nd day of June, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder