CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, August 2, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the July 5, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting and the July 12, 2005, Special City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Proposal to Exchange a Portion of City Open Space Property with Highland City
5. Review/Action on a Resolution Adopting a City Financial Planning Policy
6. Review/Action on Ordinance Regulating Photography and Audio and Video Recordings at Public Meetings
7. Review/Action to Appoint Mayor Protem
8. Review/Action on Emergency Watering Restrictions
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 28th day of July, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder