CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, October 11, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the September 20, 2005, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting and the October 3, 2005, Special City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action on Final Plat for The Cedars, Plat I
5. Review/Action on Canvass of 2005 Primary Municipal Election
6. Review/Action on Amendment to Resolution Regarding Water Storage, Treatment, and Distribution Facilities Impact Fee
7. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting and Interlocal Agreement Regarding Animal Shelter Services
8. Review/Action on Independent Geotechnical Engineer
9. Review/Action to Purchase Park Property
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 6th day of October, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder