CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 1, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 1, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the October 11, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action on Sale of Land
5. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting and Interlocal Agreement Regarding Animal Shelter Services
6. Review/Action on Consideration of Sale and Issuance of General Obligation Refunding Bonds of Approximately $6,160,000 to Refund Outstanding Golf Course Bonds
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 27th day of October, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder