PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, December 6, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, December 6, 2005, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed Amendments to the 2005-2006 Fiscal Year Budget
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the November 15, 2005, Regular City Council Meeting and the November 29, 2005, Special City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Fiscal Year 2004-2005 Audit
5. Review/Action on Canyon Road Improvement Bond for Hewett Subdivision
6. Review/Action on a Resolution Authorizing the Issuance and Sale of not more than $7,500,000 Aggregate Principal Amount of Water Revenue Bonds, Series 2006, of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah County, Utah; Fixing the Maximum Interest Rate, Maturity, and Discount of the Bonds; Providing for the Publication of a Notice of Bonds to be Issued; and Related Matters
7. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2005-2006 Fiscal Year Budget
8. Review/Action on Ordinance Regarding Changes to the City Code, Title 7, Utilities
9. Review/Adopt Ordinance Setting the Time and Place of City Council Meetings for 2006
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 1st day of December, 2005. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder