CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 7, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 7, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the January 17, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cedars, Plat F
5. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for Mountaintop Trails
6. Review/Action to Amend the Utah County Storm Water Agreement
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
7. Board and Committee Reports
8. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
9. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 2nd day of February, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder