AMENDED PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 7, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 7, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed Amendment to the Zone Map to Change a Portion of Area Currently in the H-1 Hillside Zone to the Public Facilities Zone. The Property is Located at Approximately 10300 North Between Canyon Road and Bayhill Drive
3. Proposed Amendments to the City Code, Title 10, Zoning Regulations - Sign Ordinance
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the February 21, 2006, Public Hearing and City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Amendment to the Zone Map to Change a Portion of Area Currently in the H-1 Hillside Zone to the Public Facilities Zone. The Property is Located at Approximately 10300 North Between Canyon Road and Bayhill Drive AND Approval of the Site Plan
5. Review/Action on a Resolution Authorizing the Issuance and Sale of Not More than $1,500,000 Aggregate Principal Amount of Excise Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2006 for the Purpose of Financing the Costs of Acquiring and Constructing a Public Works Facility; Calling a Public Hearing; Providing for a Pledge of Excise Tax Revenues for Repayment of the Bonds; Providing for the Running of a Contest Period; and Related Matters
6. Review/Action on Authorization of the Sale and Issuance of Approximately $6,125,000 Utility Revenue and Refunding Bonds, Series 2006 to Obtain a Debt Service Savings by Retiring the City’s Financings with Zions Bank on Its Water Facilities and to Acquire Approximately $200,000 in Water Facilities Improvements
7. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code, Title 10, Zoning Regulations - Sign Ordinance
8. Review/Action Regarding The Cedars Homeowners Association Annual Meeting
9. Review/Action on a Resolution to Request the Governor to veto the 2006 Senate Bill 117, which would limit the City’s Power to Acquire Property through Eminent Domain for a trail unless a Street for Motorized Vehicles was also Condemned
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
14. Review/Action Regarding City Manager’s Contract
Posted this 6th day of March, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder