CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 22, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the March 7, 2006, Public Hearing and City Council Meeting
4. Presentation to Former City Councilmember James Parker
5. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cedars, Plat F
6. Review/Action on a Proposal to Change the Zoning Ordinance to Allow a Youth Male Residential Treatment Center Located at 9730 N Canyon Road
7. Review/Action on Final Plat for Woodis Subdivision
8. Review/Action on Final for Landon Court
9. Review/Action on Proposal to Install a Steel Monopole next to the Current Cellular Tower
10. Review/Action on Council Assignments
11. Review/Action on Trail Grant
12. Review/Action Regarding a Resolution by the Mountainland MPO Regional Planning Committee Regarding a Motor Vehicle Registration Fee for Developing a Transportation Corridor Preservation Fund
13. Report on Fiscal Year 2007 Budget (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
14. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
15. Board and Committee Reports
16. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
17. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 21st day of March, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder