PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 2, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 2, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Amendments to the Budget for Fiscal Year 2005-2006 (July 1, 2005 to June 30, 2006)
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the April 18, 2006, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Driveway Access for The Cedars, Plat B, Lots 1, 2 and 90
5. Review/Action on Proposal to Install a Steel Monopole next to the Current Cellular Tower
6. Review/Action on Amendments to the Landscaping Plan for Renaissance PUD
7. Review/Action on Amendments to the Budget for Fiscal Year 2005-2006 (July 1, 2005 to June 30, 2006)
8. Review/Action on Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2006-2007 (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
13. Review/Action on Property Acquisition - Harvey Property
Posted this 27th day of April, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder