PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 16, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Excise Tax Revenue Bonds Series 2006 Not Exceeding $2,500,000 for a Public Works Facility
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the May 2, 2006, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Approval of an Ordinance for the Final Plat for Bridgestone, Plat E
5. Review/Action on Amendments to the Landscaping Plan for Renaissance PUD
6. Presentation on Golf Course Ownership
7. Review Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2006-2007 (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
8. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
9. Board and Committee Reports
10. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
11. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 10th day of May, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder