CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, September 5, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, September 5, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the August 15, 2006, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Final for Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat J (Resubdivision of Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat G, Lots 5 & 6)
5. Review/Action to Grant an Adjustment to the Side Setback on Juniper Heights, Plat C, Lot 9
6. Review/Action on Revised Landscape Plan for Avanyu Acres, Plat B
7. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
8. Engineering Report and Discussion
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 31st day of August, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder