CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, October 17, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the October 3, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on the Release of Durability for Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat D
5. Review/Action on New Elevations for Bridgestone, PUD
6. Review/Action on the Annexation of Property Located at Approximately 4700 to 4800 West and 9880 to 10000 North
7. Review/Action on the Guidelines for the Design and Review of Planned Commercial Development Projects
8. Engineering Report and Discussion
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-205
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 11th day of October, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder