PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, January 16, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed 4800 West Annexation (Located at Approximately 4700 to 4800 West and 9880 to 10000 North)
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the January 2, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Management
5. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for The Cedars, Plat J-1
6. Review/Action on Ordinance Adopting the 4800 West Annexation
7. Review/Action on Decisions 2006, Phase 2
8. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Planning Commission, Board of Adjustment, Parks/Trails Committee
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 11th day of January, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder