PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in conjunction with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 20, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the February 6, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Water Conservation Plan
5. Presentation Regarding State Road 92
6. Review/Action on Annexation Petition for Property Located at 3964 West 9600 North, Pleasant Grove
7. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Parks and Trails Committee
8. Review/Action on The Cedars Design Standards Regarding Fences
9. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
10. Review/Action on Impact Fees Study
11. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
12. Review/Action on Water Conservation Plan
13. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
14. Board and Committee Reports
15. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
16. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 15th day of February, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder