PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Preliminary Subdivision Plat for the Commercial Property Located at Approximately 10000 North (Cedar Hills Drive) Between 4800 and 4600 West
4. Preliminary Plan for Commercial Development - Wal-Mart
5. Preliminary Plan for Commercial Development - Two Commercial Outlots
6. Minutes from the February 27, 2007, Special Joint City Council and Planning Commission Meeting and the March 6, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
7. Review/Action on Annexation Petition for Property at 3048 West Canyon Road, Pleasant Grove
8. Review/Action on Preliminary Subdivision Plat for the Commercial Property Located at Approximately 10000 North (Cedar Hills Drive) Between 4800 and 4600 West
9. Review/Action on the Preliminary Plan for Commercial Development - Wal-Mart
10. Review/Action on the Preliminary Plan for Commercial Development - Two Commercial Outlots
11. Review/Action on Resolution Authorizing the Lease of Golf Carts
12. Review/Action on Resolution to Execute an Agreement to Extend the Sewer Treatment Service Contract with Timpanogos Special Service District
13. Report on Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
14. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
15. Board and Committee Reports
16. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
17. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 15th day of March, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder