CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 15, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the May 1, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Final for Commercial Development - Wal-Mart
5. Review/Action on Final for Commercial Development - Outlots (Phillips Edison)
6. Review/Action on Final Subdivision Plat for the Commercial Property Located at Approximately 10000 North (Cedar Hills Drive) Between 4800 and 4600 West - Cedar Hills Retail Subdivision
7. Review/Action on Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
8. Review/Action on Resolution Authorizing a Notice of Intention to Issue Utility Revenue Bonds in the Maximum Amount of $3,000,000 for Utility Improvements, Including a New Well
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of May, 2007. Gretchen F. Gordon, Deputy City Recorder