PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 5, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 5, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the City Code, Title 10, Chapter 6, Article A, Planned Commercial Development Projects
4. Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
5. All Fee and Utility Rate Schedules
6. Compensation for Elected and Appointed Officials
7. Ordinance Amending the Ordinance 6-19-97A of the City of Cedar Hills, Changing the Municipal Energy Sales and Use Tax
8. Minutes from the May 15, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting and the April 24, 2007, Special Joint Cedar Hills Pleasant Grove City Council Meeting
9. Introduce the Youth City Council
10. Review/Approve Development Agreement - Walmart
11. Review/Approve Development Agreement - Phillips Edison
12. Review/Action on Final Subdivision Plat for the Commercial Property Located at Approximately 10000 North (Cedar Hills Drive) Between 4800 and 4600 West - Cedar Hills Retail Subdivision
13. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code, Title 10, Chapter 6, Article A, Planned Commercial Development Projects
14. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the 2007-2008 Property Tax Levy
15. Review/Action on Ordinance Changing the Municipal Energy Sales and Use Tax
16. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees (All Fees and Utility Rate Schedules)
17. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008) Including Compensation for Elected and Appointed Officials
18. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
19. Board and Committee Reports
20. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
21. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 31st day of May, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder