PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in conjunction with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, July 17, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Capital Facilities Plan for Park Development, Park Land, Recreation Facilities, and Public Safety (Continued from the June 19, 2007, City Council Meeting)
4. Review/Action on Amendments to City Code 6-2-4, Maintenance of Public Improvements During Construction, Financial Guarantee.
5. Minutes from the June 19, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
6. Review/Action on Amendments to City Code 6-2-4, Maintenance of Public Improvements During Construction, Financial Guarantee
7. Review/Recommendation on Final Plat for The Cedars Townhomes, Plat E, Phase 5
8. Review/Action on Revised Landscape Plan for The Cedar Townhomes, Plat E
9. Review/Action on the City’s Capital Facilities Plan for Park Development, Park Land, Recreation Facilities, and Public Safety
10. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
11. Review/Action on Wireless Telecommunications Ordinance
12. Review/Action on Ordinance on Motor Vehicle Trespass on Private and Public Lands
13. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
14. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
15. Board and Committee Reports
16. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
17. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 12th day of July, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder