PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, September 18, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the City Code, Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 15, Home Occupations
4. Minutes from the September 4, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
5. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
6. Public Comment/Review/Action on a Resolution Finalizing the Terms and Conditions of the Issuance and Sale by the Issuer of its Utility Revenue Bonds, Series 2007 in the Aggregate Principal Amount of $2,090,000; Awarding and Confirming the Sale of Said Series 2007 Bonds; Authorizing the Execution by the Issuer of a Second Supplemental Indenture of Trust, and Other Documents Required in Connection Therewith; and Authorizing the Taking of All Other Actions Necessary to the Consummation of the Transaction Contemplated by this Resolution; and Related Matters
7. Review/Action to Award the Drilling Contract for the New Well
8. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Utah County for Election Services
9. Review/Action on Ordinance Amending the City Code, Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 15, Home Occupations
10. Review/Action on Providing Cedar Hills Services to Non-Residents
11. Review/Action on City Council Procedures
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 13th day of September, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder