CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, October 2, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the September 18, 2007, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on City Council Procedures
6. Review Quarterly Report
7. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting a Cafeteria Plan for City Employees
8. Review/Action on Recycling Plan Subsidy
9. Review/Action on UTOPIA - Status as Non-Pledging vs. Changing to Pledging Status
10. Review/Action on Cost to Meter Lots Larger than 3/4 Acre
11. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 27th day of September, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder