CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 20, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the October 2, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting and the October 16, 2007, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on Services Provided by Waste Management - Garbage, Recycling, and Green Waste
6. Review/Action on Canvass of 2007 General Municipal Election
7. Review/Action on Ordinance on Motor Vehicle Trespass on Private and Public Lands
8. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
9. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
10. Board and Committee Reports
11. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
12. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 15th day of November, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder