CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, January 8, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the December 12, 2007, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Bridgestone, Plat E
6. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Mountaintop Trails
7. Review/Action on Park Maintenance Agreement
8. Review/Action on Purchase Agreement for the Debris Basin Located along SR-92
9. Review/Action on a Canyon Commercial Zone
10. Review/Action on Amendments to the General Plan - Transportation Element
11. Review/Action on Amendments to the H-1 Hillside Zone and the Planned Residential Development Requirements
12. Review/Action on City Council Assignments
13. Review/Action on Appointment of Mayor Pro Tem
14. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
15. Board and Committee Reports
16. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
17. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 3rd day of January, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder