PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in conjunction with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, January 22, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Preliminary Site Plan and Subdivision Plat for St. Andrews Estates, PRD, Located Between 1950 North and 10570 North along the East Side of Canyon Road (Golf Course Hole 15)
4. Vacation and Re-Subdivision of Juniper Heights, Plat D, Lots 1 and 2 (Cottonwood Hills Estates)
5. Minutes from the January 8, 2008, Regular City Council Meeting
6. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
7. Review/Action on Preliminary Site Plan and Subdivision Plat for St. Andrews Estates, PRD, Located Between 1950 North and 10570 North along the East Side of Canyon Road (Golf Course Hole 15)
8. Review/Action on Vacation and Re-Subdivision of Juniper Heights, Plat D, Lots 1 and 2 (Cottonwood Hills Estates)
9. Review/Action on a Contract for a Telecommunication Transmitter Located at the Golf Course Clubhouse
10. Review/Action on Park Maintenance Agreement
11. Review/Action on Hiring a Full-Time Deputy City Recorder
12. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Planning Commission, Parks and Trails Committee, and Board of Adjustment
13. Review/Action on Appointment and Swearing in of City Treasurer and City Recorder; and Appointment of Finance Director/City Accountant, Community Services Director, Chief Building Official/Zoning Administrator, and City Engineer/Public Works Director
14. Review/Action on Employment Contract with City Engineer/Public Works Director
15. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
16. Board and Committee Reports
17. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
18. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 17th day of January, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder