CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 5, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the January 22, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on Preliminary Subdivision Plat for St. Andrews Estates, PRD, Located Between 10950 North and 10570 North along the East Side of Canyon Road (Golf Course Hole 15)
6. Review/Action to Award the Bid for the Golf Course Reconfiguration Project
7. Review/Action on City Council Procedures
8. Review/Recognition/Action on Boards/Committees
• Recognize the Two Remaining Members of the Golf Course Committee
• Appointments to the Parks and Trails Committee and the Board of Adjustment
9. Review/Action on City Council Assignments - Board of Adjustment
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 31st day of January, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder