PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 20, 2008)
4. Amendments to the City Code Regarding the Requirements for the Conveyance of Water Rights for Annexation and Development
5. Minutes from the February 5, 2008, Regular City Council Meeting
Minutes form the February 12, 2008 Special City Council Meeting
6. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
7. Review/Action on Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 20, 2008)
8. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
9. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code Regarding the Requirements for the Conveyance of Water Rights for Annexation and Development
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of February, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder