PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, March 4, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the City Code, Title 9, Chapter 1, Article B, Planning Commission
4. Minutes from the February 19, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
5. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
6. Presentation Regarding the New Cottonwood Well
7. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Parks and Trails Committee and Planning Commission
8. Report on Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
9. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code, Title 9, Chapter 1, Article B, Planning Commission
10. Review/Action to Amendment the City Council Procedures
11. Review/Action on an Employment Contract with the City Manager
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 28th day of February, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder