PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a public hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 6, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
4. Minutes from the April 1, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
Minutes from the April 15, 2008, Regular City Council Meeting
5. Review/Action to Dismiss Appeals Board for Lack of Authority
6. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
7. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code, Title 2, Chapter 3,Youth City Council
8. Presentation by Security Lighting Company
9. Review/Action to Adopt the Preliminary Fiscal Year 2009 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
10. Review/Action on Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
11. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
12. Review/Action to Adopt a Contract with Highland City and American Fork City Regarding the Debris Basin
13. Review/Action on the Landscape Watering Schedule (City Code, Title 7-4)
14. Review/Action on Memorandum of Understanding with USDA - Forest Service, Uinta National Forest
15. Review/Action on Resolution of Support for Improvements of SR-92
16. Review/Action to Approve the Utah County 2008 Municipal Recreation Grant
17. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
18. Board and Committee Reports
19. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
20. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 1st day of May, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder