CITY COUNCIL WORK SESSION
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
Present: Mayor Mike McGee, Presiding
Council Members: Gary Maxwell, Jim Perry, Charelle Bowman, Joel Wright (6:45 p.m.), Eric Richardson (6:55 p.m.)
Konrad Hildebrandt, City Manager
Kim Holindrake, City Recorder
Courtney Hammond, City Meeting Transcriber
Others: Joe Strom, Shaun Rothwell
1. This meeting of the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, having been posted throughout the City and the press notified, was called to order at 6:21 p.m. by Mayor McGee.
2. Noticed agenda items for this Regular Council Meeting
3. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-205 (6:22 p.m.)
Utah State Code 52-4-205 designates specific parameters for which a Closed Meeting/Executive Session may be held. This Executive Session was held to discuss the following: Strategy Sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange or lease of real property.
MOTION: C. Perry - To go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-205. Seconded by C. Maxwell.
C. Perry Motion passes.
4. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting (7:06 p.m.)
MOTION: C. Richardson - To Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting. Seconded by C. Maxwell.
5. This meeting was adjourned at 7:06 p.m. by Mayor McGee.
/s/ Kim E. Holindrake
Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder